Information for Delegates Willing to „Adopt“ a Delegate
EuroELSO delegates come from many countries around the world. Sometimes it is difficult for a delegate to cover all of the costs for attendance on their own, especially if they come from low or lower-middle income countries.
For these specific participants, we would like to set up a special fund for financial assistance or a scholarship to attend.
Please consider sponsoring a delegate by donating any amount you feel appropriate during the online registration process here.
Sponsorship covers registration fee and accommodation.
There will be only limited number of scholarships per country available.
All ‘sponsors’ will be acknowledged on the Congress website and in the Final Programme. In addition, we would be happy to arrange for face to face meetings between sponsors and sponsored delegates.
Thank you for your support and generosity.
Criteria for Selection of ApplicantsDocuments required
- 1. Motivation letter (max. 200 words; including brief statement of your financial need for sponsorship
- 2. Curriculum Vitae (brief CV, two pages format A4)
- 3. Diploma (scanned copy)
Please send all the documents to the e-mail address: email@example.comRequirements for Eligibility
- 1. Applicants must have completed medical studies
- 2. Must be fluent in English
- 3. Accepted abstract is a necessary condition
The deadline for applications is March 5, 2018